Saturday, May 16, 2009

Mother's Day

Last weekend was my first Mother's Day as a mom.  Woohoo!  Mel made me a great gift -- I found a framed copy of this photo on my bed during the day.  The pictures were from a few days previous, and he did the handprints that morning.  Awww.  

They're 8 months old now.  Their latest favorite thing is standing up.  Maddie especially likes to stand as much as possible -- and she's pretty good at keeping herself up when she's holding on to something.  Jazz is a little more up and down, and is still threatening to crawl one of these days.  
Other recent developments are teeth.  Maddie has 2 on the bottom.  Jazz has 3 on the bottom and 6 on top.  I think her 4th bottom one is coming in because she just turned into a drool factory again.  Also, as you can see in this pic, both girls love technology.

1 comment:

Grandpa P said...

What adorable pictures for Mother's Day. Must be the camera :-)

I need to get one of them!

Can't wait to see the girls in a couple of weeks.